Friday, February 27, 2015

I Have Nothing To Wear



 
 
 
 
 
 Beanie: Forever 21; Tee: American Eagle Outfitters; Cardigan Sweater: Elie Tahari for Designation: Jeans: Old Navy; Ring: Juicy Couture; Ballet Flats: Rock & Republic

"I Have Nothing To Wear"

I love this tee shirt. I was out with my boyfriend shopping a while ago and came across this tee from American Eagle Outfitters and I said, "I have to buy this! It's so true!"

He looked at me like I was crazy.

Fashion is fun. I can't state that enough. What better tee shirt to showcase on a fashion blog than one with that statement?

Also, I was wanting a simple, casual look for this blog. Currently I am out of town, in Minnesota to be exact. And it's cold here! However, I took advantage of the "heat wave" today (30 degrees! Woo Hoo!) to throw on this fab Elie Tahari for Designation cardigan sweater over my tee and jeans.

I also decided to free my feet from wearing boots for weeks and slipping them into these fierce ballet flats from Rock & Republic (bought them a while ago...still love them)!

Other than combating the cold, I also have freezing winds to deal with. What better way to fight it than with braided hair and a black beanie from Forever 21? Perfect!

Sometimes my most favorite outfits (like this one) are the most simple: No bells and whistles (or sequins and gorgeous heels, for that matter).

Next time you are running errands or meeting a friend out for a bite to eat, remember that it doesn't need to take you a half hour to an hour to find the perfect outfit (believe me...it can happen)! Check the weather ~ that is ultra important. Being fashionable doesn't mean having to be too hot or too cold. Remember that layering is always easy (you can always add a layer or peel one off). Grab some of your favorite accessories. Throw your hair in a bun, scarf or hat if you are having a bad hair day (or combating brutal winds!) and jeans are always a great go-to, as they can be dressed up or down.

Voila!

You now have something to wear.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment