Saturday, August 2, 2014

Color Me Fab


I love color. Always have. Now don't get me wrong. I can rock a head to toe black ensemble with a little bit of flair and a whole lot of attitude, but all in all, I will always choose color. Normally, it does not matter what the season is. I will choose bright jewel tones for Fall/Winter, and in Spring/Summer, I choose soft pastel colors.

I have fun with color. For instance, when I was choosing my photo for this specific blog, I immediately went to my Ralph Lauren light pink trench. Once that was pulled, I knew exactly what colors I wanted to pair with it: white, lavender, baby blue, mint green and silver.

Playing with color makes me happy. Call it my love of fashion. Call it my career in visual merchandising. Either way, I love picking out clothing that compliments each other. Not only is it visually pleasing, but it also makes me feel great inside and out. It makes me think of the saying, "Your smile is your best accessory."

Well....that, and maybe a cute little dog, too.


Liz



 
Sunglasses: Nicole by Nicole Miller; Earrings, Ring, Necklace (worn as a bracelet) and Clutch: Simply Vera Vera Wang; Scarf: Vintage; Top: LC Lauren Conrad; Trench Coat: Ralph Lauren; Jeans: DKNY; Pumps: Kenneth Cole
 
 
Adorable Puppy Model : Miles
 
Big thanks to my sister Jennifer for loaning him to me for my blog shoot!

 




2 comments: