Sunday, August 24, 2014

Summer Days Drifting Away...


Top Ten Things I Love About Summer Fashion:

1. Breaking out the Panama style hat that works with anything from dresses to tees.
2. Tank tops that layer perfectly over one another.
3. Matching my bright nail polish with my bright sandals.
4. Sun catching jewelry.
5. Shorts. Shorts. And more shorts.
6. Easy, breezy maxi dresses that are non-constricting.
7. Raffia everything: Sandals, floppy hats, tote bags, etc.
8. Sunglasses of all shapes, sizes and colors.
9. Endless options for bikinis and swimsuits.
10. Oversize wristlets that fit all my necessities: lip gloss, ID, credit card, gum, eyeliner, keys and a hair band.

I don't care if Fall is soon approaching. I will hold on to Summer (and it's many fashions) for as long as I can! Who's with me?!?!

Liz


 
 

 

 
Panama Hat: Gap; Necklace: Simply Vera Vera Wang; Tee: Rock & Republic; Jean Shorts: American Eagle Outfitters; Bangle: Pier 1; Bracelet: Dana Buchman; Watch: Guess; Cocktail Ring and Espadrilles: Juicy Couture; Oversize Wristlet: Coach





No comments:

Post a Comment