Friday, March 20, 2015

Coffee Shop Chic



 



 
 Aviators: Tahari; Earrings: Chico's; Velvet Blazer: Gap; Tee: Elie Tahari for Designation; Floral and Pearl Rings: LC Lauren Conrad; Other Gold and Midi Rings: Forever 21; Skinny Jeans: Old Navy; Handbag: New York & Company; Lace Up Peep Toe Booties: Rock & Republic

Here's a few things you should know about me. I love coffee. I can never have enough (ask my co-workers). I live in jeans and have an obsession with high heels. I always try to style my hair but it almost ALWAYS ends up in a messy bun or ponytail. Hmm, what else? Reality programs on Bravo are consistently recorded on my DVR and though I complain non-stop about getting stuck on levels of Candy Crush, it is still my go-to game.

I'm always on the go. I love to stay busy. I'm always doing something around my town house or running errands...or shopping. I love to be social. I always put thought into what I am wearing, but I try to not take too long to get ready or to pick out an outfit. Today I wanted to run out to a local coffee shop and immediately grabbed some heels and jeans and one of my favorite tees from the recent Elie Tahari for Designation line at Kohl's (FYI- This line was inspired by New York City and I seriously had to own a lot from this collection)! I am obsessed with the taxi print on this tee. It was too cold for just a tee shirt (Spring, didn't we have this discussion in my last blog post???) so I threw on a trusty black velvet blazer.

It was a cute outfit. Simple, with minimal accessories. I had my I Phone if anyone called (or if I just happened to have some lives on Candy Crush...) and a cup of coffee because, well, why not? I was able to sit down and relax and have a bite of biscotti and hang out with my boyfriend. That is, until I felt the need to get going and return home to work on this blog...and maybe catch up on some Real Housewives, too.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment