Friday, April 17, 2015

Read My Lips



 




Earrings: Nicole by Nicole Miller; Necklace: LC Lauren Conrad; Moto Jacket: New York & Company; Tank: Juicy Couture; Pink Stone Ring: Unknown (gift); Geometric Ring: Forever 21; Leggings: Elie Tahari for Designation; Platform Heels: Simply Vera Vera Wang

I have a confession to make.

I'm a bit of a flirt.

A sly smile. A twinkle in my eye. A playful exchange. And then of course, there's the fashion.

I prefer clothing that suits my attitude and my style. Sure, I would never say no to a curve hugging dress on date night, but normally I just love clothing that explains who I am. I LOVED this tank from Juicy Couture. The sparkly lip print was so eye catching and flirty and I didn't mind the loose fit of the top at all. This allowed me to go for a tighter fit on the bottom.

Enter my fierce Elie Tahari for Designation mesh scuba leggings. Ladies, with the body hugging fit of the leggings, they basically speak for themselves!

I love a moto jacket (as showcased a few times on this blog!) and I fell in love with this powder pink (flirty!) color, which brought new life to a style normally dominated by the color black.

And need we even pause any further before discussing the heels? It's hard NOT to be flirtatious in a gorgeous pair of heels. These perforated platform beauties gain attention with every step.

Did you notice my necklace? I love the lift of the little girl's heel while she's kissing the little boy. Too...cute!

This look was fun to put together and even more fun to wear. It was easy to be flirty in this outfit...especially with my boyfriend on the other side of the camera.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment