Saturday, July 25, 2015

Box of Style - Summer 2015




 


Sunglasses: Armani Exchange; Earrings: nicole by Nicole Miller; Handbag: The Cambridge Satchel Company; Tee: Juicy Couture; Bronzer and Lip Crème: Too Faced in Sun Bunny and Spice Spice Baby; Ring: Simply Vera Vera Wang; Shorts: Old Navy; Wedges: BCBGeneration; Sarong: Mara Hoffman
*Box of Style products in BOLD

I'm a happy girl!

I mean, I am a HAPPY, HAPPY girl!

I got my Box of Style in the mail! For those friends of mine who have no clue what I'm talking about, let me fill you in.

Rachel Zoe (the GORGEOUS celebrity stylist and entrepreneur) and her team at The Zoe Report have curated seasonal boxes of their favorite products and for a fee (you can either buy a seasonal or annual membership) you receive these sleek black boxes filled with goodies for each season.

Unfortunately, I was unable to score the inaugural Spring 2015 Box of Style, but I anxiously awaited the Summer 2015 Box of Style and I am going to unveil it to you all now!!!

~ Mara Hoffman Sarong ~ This sarong is beautiful and it can be worn a number of ways (for example, I used it as a dress!) and I'm looking forward to wearing it come Fall as an eye catching scarf. 
~ The Cambridge Satchel Company White Leather Pushlock Handbag ~ This handbag is so chic and comes with a removable crossbody strap. Personally, I love it more as a clutch but love the versatility of it.
~ Too Faced Bronzer in Sun Bunny and Lip Crème in Spice Spice Baby ~ Let's face it, no Summer is complete without some bronzer and this lip color gives just the right amount of color. I'm a lip gloss kind of gal, so I am very picky about lipsticks but this completely won me over!
~ O.R.G. Skincare Mineral Face Peel ~ This face peel is great! As soon as I used it, I felt a cooling sensation and knew immediately it would work wonders on my skin. Just spritz some on, wait a couple seconds and then exfoliate. This product will definitely become a staple in my beauty routine.
~ Bristols 6 Nippies ~ As a world famous stylist, Rachel Zoe knows all the tricks and tools of styling and these are perfect for sheer tops and styles such as halters and racerbacks (when a bra just won't work).

Is it wrong that I am already obsessing over what may come in the Fall 2015 Box of Style???

Stay tuned!!!

Liz

For more Box of Style and Rachel Zoe, head to her website: http://thezoereport.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment