Friday, May 29, 2015

Quick Change




 

 

 


Pearl Earrings: Unknown (gift); Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft; Shell: Worthington; Pants and Ombre Chain Bracelet: nicole by Nicole Miller; D'orsay Flats: Sam & Libby; Clutch: Kenneth Cole Reaction; Bar Necklace: Old Navy; Pumps: Nine West; Spiked Earrings: Kenneth Cole

"A few of us are meeting up after work. Care to join us?"

This simple statement can evoke fear in those of us unprepared and dressed in "work wear." Wouldn't it be great to not even think twice about that statement and respond with, "Absolutely! Where are we going?"

News flash: You CAN!

Use this ensemble for inspiration. For a perfect work outfit, I started off with these stylish d'orsay flats from Sam & Libby (found at Target!) and paired them with sleek black pants from one of my favorite brands, nicole by Nicole Miller and a great graphic Worthington shell that called out to me during a shopping trip in JC Penney. I could not believe my luck when I noticed the color in the shell matched PERFECTLY with my new Ann Taylor Loft cardigan (which, coincidentally I'm sure, called out to me during a shopping trip in Marshall's).

I threw my hair back and added this simple bar necklace (found at Old Navy!), these delicate pearl earrings and neutral makeup to perfect my work wear ensemble.

"A few of us are meeting up after work. Care to join us?"

"Absolutely!"

Off goes the cardigan and on goes some fun accessories! I switched out the dainty pearl earrings for some Kenneth Cole spiked earrings and went from flats to heels with these GORGEOUS printed Nine West pumps (bought at Elder Beerman...always a go to for accessories) and this outrageously fierce ombre chain bracelet from nicole by Nicole Miller. After painting on a bright red lip and shaking my hair out, the only thing left I had to grab was this bright Kenneth Cole Reaction clutch (also found at Marshall's...LOVE Marshall's!) and I was ready to meet the girls out!

You see, all you need is to grab a few accessories such as heels, a clutch, some fab jewelry and your favorite red lipstick and throw them in a bag to keep in your car! Keep this in mind and never say no to your coworkers (or a fun night out) again!


Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment